It’s always fun to look back at the Amazon purchases made throughout the year. And see which ones I reached for often and which ones missed the mark. These are my favorite and most used purchases this year. Best part, they are all under $50!
- Hair Dryer – this is the Dyson dupe and I love it. Light weight in size and compact.
- Travel Pants – these pants are hands down my favorite Amazon clothing purchase of the year. I have two colors, currently debating on a third. They don’t stretch out or wrinkle. The fabric not only feels amazing but looks dressy too!
- Makeup Brush Holder – I was so tired of my makeup bag being dirty from leftover makeup on my brushes. This little case solves the problem. Tip – order two or three one case is good for just two larger brushes.
- Wireless Lamp – these are a great look for less, under $40. They light they put off is incredible and I have used indoor and out. Do yourself a favor and order two.
- Speaker – this little JBL speaker packs a loud punch and is under $30. Not to mention the battery life is the longest of any speaker I have owned. It’s also super small in size, great to travel with.
- Phone Holder – this little phone clip makes it so easy to watch your favorite shows on an airplane. Great for short flights when you don’t want to pack a tablet. Tip – also works to hold a hat.
- Tote – the oversized tote that fits it ALL! I love this bag so much I did a reel on it! It’s huge and sturdy. I liked it so much I bought it for my secret santa gift this year.
- Tennis skirt – I was so sick of spending money on tennis skirts that were just ok. This one fits the bill! Not too short and doesn’t ride up and down. I know have it in a few colors.
- Travel Bags – these are a GAME changer. I used them for a winter trip to NYC and I was able to pack way more than I could have imagined. Best part, no vacuum required.
- Hefty Bags – these were a game changer for our move! You can fit SO much in them. Great for linens, clothes etc. Super sturdy too!
SHOP AMAZON FAVORITES –