It has been several years since I have purchased a new pair of boots, and when I saw this pair I knew I had to have them. Boots are tricky in the south, rarely cold enough for tall boots booties are what I reach for. This pair is just perfection! Looking for a new pair yourself? Check out the latest selection from Sezane, so many good styles!
Add to cart… It’s no secret that I LOVE a good collab and everything Julia Berolzheimer touches is magic! I ordered a few things from her newly launched collection this morning. I plan to use these trays on my nightstands and added this to my ice bucket collection. Thinking the ice bucket would be perfect filled with orchids too! I still have this platter and bowl set on my mind too…
Shop the collection –
Although we may currently be in between homes at the moment I can’t help but purchase art when I come across something I love. I recently ordered three of these beautiful intaglio pieces, from Statuette, and can’t wait to see where they land in our future home. They are so unique and priced just right!
I picked up the smaller version of these bunnies a few years back and low and behold Walmart gets in the SAME bunnies for significantly less the price. I picked up multiple sizes in store yesterday. The 16″ is currently online (linked HERE), for just $9.99! I would run to your local Walmart to see the best selection of sizes and colors! I know it’s hard to think Easter, but buy them now because once they are gone they are gone.
SHOP THE BUNNIES –
It’s always fun to look back at the Amazon purchases made throughout the year. And see which ones I reached for often and which ones missed the mark. These are my favorite and most used purchases this year. Best part, they are all under $50!
- Hair Dryer – this is the Dyson dupe and I love it. Light weight in size and compact.
- Travel Pants – these pants are hands down my favorite Amazon clothing purchase of the year. I have two colors, currently debating on a third. They don’t stretch out or wrinkle. The fabric not only feels amazing but looks dressy too!
- Makeup Brush Holder – I was so tired of my makeup bag being dirty from leftover makeup on my brushes. This little case solves the problem. Tip – order two or three one case is good for just two larger brushes.
- Wireless Lamp – these are a great look for less, under $40. They light they put off is incredible and I have used indoor and out. Do yourself a favor and order two.
- Speaker – this little JBL speaker packs a loud punch and is under $30. Not to mention the battery life is the longest of any speaker I have owned. It’s also super small in size, great to travel with.
- Phone Holder – this little phone clip makes it so easy to watch your favorite shows on an airplane. Great for short flights when you don’t want to pack a tablet. Tip – also works to hold a hat.
- Tote – the oversized tote that fits it ALL! I love this bag so much I did a reel on it! It’s huge and sturdy. I liked it so much I bought it for my secret santa gift this year.
- Tennis skirt – I was so sick of spending money on tennis skirts that were just ok. This one fits the bill! Not too short and doesn’t ride up and down. I know have it in a few colors.
- Travel Bags – these are a GAME changer. I used them for a winter trip to NYC and I was able to pack way more than I could have imagined. Best part, no vacuum required.
- Hefty Bags – these were a game changer for our move! You can fit SO much in them. Great for linens, clothes etc. Super sturdy too!
SHOP AMAZON FAVORITES –
A little late to the game but let’s talk about Lake. By now you have seen them on almost every influencer and I am sure you have been served an instagram ad or ten. I admit I was thoroughly influenced, drank the kool-aid a year or two ago and am now on a mission to only wear Lake Pajamas to sleep. They are what they say they are – pajama perfection. For many years after college my pajamas consisted of old sorority and vacation t-shirts and maybe a nice set from Target or two. Now I am the proud owner of a few Lake sets and continue to grow my collection. Let’s just say my sleep is a lot more chic!
My favorite are the short sets, number one being the Pima short set with short sleeves. The long sleeve set is nice, but the short sleeve is where it’s at. These are perfect for going on trips with friends and family, easy to go from bed to the breakfast table.
I am currently eyeing THIS gauze caftan to try.
Tips – they do a few good sales a year, I try to stock up then. They aren’t the cheapest but I will say they wear the best out of any pj’s I have tried. Also, if you want to dry them order a size up, they do shrink.
SHOP MY FAVORITES –
I learned about artist Lucie de Moyencourt from a stunning installation for Kips Bay Showhouse (photo above). I love the uniqueness of her designs and have tried several times to acquire her hard to get pieces, with no luck. She recently launched a small collection in collaboration with Anthropologie and I jumped at the chance to have a few of her designs. The pieces are beautifully made and heavy in weight. The oversized blue and white platter is my favorite piece, can’t wait to style it in my home.
In a fabric store at a pretty young age my mom introduced me to Liberty of London. Ever since I have loved their fun, punchy patterns. I’m in the market for a new card case and recently spent far too much time perusing their website. I have these in my cart. Now which pattern to choose?
SHOP MY PICKS –